This blog is mainly about me, my life, past, fears, escapades. You are also welcome to send in your various stories and watch out for comments as well as advices. i hope you enjoy.

Wednesday 24 September 2014

WELCOME!!!


I know what you are thinking ......secret life??, there's nothing special about that, everyone has a secret life, well, i have chosen to share mine. 
My name is Damilola A...(not my real name). And I'm in my early twenties and I have a lot of experiences that I want to share with everyone who is interested, how a young girl got disvirgined, did a whole lot of things with the opposite sex as well as same sex, sex with married men, sex for money,.....etc.
There's a whole lot you can learn from my experiences matters concerning your home, raising your kids, pleasing your husbands so they don't run to girls like me, etc.....and would like you to follow my blog and post comments, send in your stories as well as ask for advice from the blog readers......
Thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment