This blog is mainly about me, my life, past, fears, escapades. You are also welcome to send in your various stories and watch out for comments as well as advices. i hope you enjoy.

Wednesday 24 September 2014

Life as a little girl .......part 1





Well, im not trying to say that the girl in the picture is ugly but I was searching for a picture that could best describe my point.....(@ the pic, tnx Google).
So, I'm a the last child out of five children, one brother and three sisters. I am the product of a burst condom, my parents planned on stopping at four kids so u can imagine the horror when i came . My immediate elder sister is eight years older than I am, just imagine the age gap. No one was my mate, no one had my time, no one liked me!
Well, I have always been a loner, being a fat ugly child dint really pay off in the friendship zone. I hardly had friends, well real friends cuz I used to tend to use money or food to bribe people to be closer to me.....well that went on for a great part of my life. I definitely did not have any boyfriend. I was called names like 'uglyness', 'fat bag of shit', 'orobo', etc....hehe, so funny as I think abt it now.....
I attended one of the best primary schools in Lagos but I was bad academically. No matter how hard I read, I failed, like my problems weren't enough. Due to this, my parents especially my dad did not really want to have anything to do with me because " how wld a whole genius like him have a dullard for a child?"
Oh well, we can all guess how depressed I would have felt.

No comments:

Post a Comment