This blog is mainly about me, my life, past, fears, escapades. You are also welcome to send in your various stories and watch out for comments as well as advices. i hope you enjoy.

Wednesday 24 September 2014

Life as a little girl......part 2


I already said I was fat and ugly but I just have to reemphasize that...Lol...I always looked in the mirror and wondered why I was created so.
This is to all the parents out there- no matter how ugly your child is(no offense), she (I'm using she cuz this has to do with a female character) is a product of ur intercourse (Lol, that doesn't sound right but u knw wat I mean shaa).... Tell her every single day that she is beautiful and that you love her. My parents never told me this so anybody that mistakenly told me I was fine girl was in my very good books.


I would walk on the road and men (Donno drivers and conductors ) would make dirty comments about me and I would love it because I got a little bit of attention....(I mentioned before that I was fat...err well still am but sha sha, I was fat and never at any point in time looked age. At the age of eight, I was in JSS1 and I looked like a seventeen year old.
Gosh, I had a very very low self esteem. Don't forget about the fact that I was dumb in class, I was an "olodo" as people would call children who failed. Secondary school was sha the worst for me. 
A boy once looked me in the face and said to me " you are so ugly, no one would ever marry you".....(Lol, he should come and take a look at me now.




No comments:

Post a Comment